ACiDPoPMiX - Ça Plane Pour Moi Mix

Here are 11 tracks to chill out and fly away. Listen to them, you won't regret it. Voici 11 titres pour planer.

Planer (verbe intransitif) Se soutenir en l'air les ailes étendues et immobiles, en parlant des Oiseaux. Un aigle planait au-dessus de la vallée.


Vol plané se dit du Vol d'un oiseau qui se soutient longuement dans l'air sans remuer les ailes. Il se dit aussi, par analogie, d'un Avion qui se soutient sur les plans horizontaux, le moteur arrêté. Descendre en vol plané. PLANER signifie figurément Dominer du regard. De cette hauteur on plane au loin sur la campagne.
Il s'emploie aussi figurément en ce sens, en parlant des Choses abstraites. Son génie plane sur tous les siècles. Planer sur les difficultés. C'est un esprit dédaigneux, qui ne s'occupe pas des détails : il plane.
planer (verbe transitif) Polir, égaliser le bois avec la plane. Aplanir les tôles. Enlever les poils d'une peau.


1. Mayenne by Laurent Voulzy (1983).



Rivière Mayenne
Quatre radeaux lourds
Emmènent emmènent
Mon amour

Oh hé sur l'eau
Tu manques à mon corps
Ouh oh ouh oh
Si fort


2.
Talk About Your Life by Mike Oldfield (1984).



Walking out
In the street light midnight
Whispery wind catch
Me in a headlight
Talk about
Your life I'd like to know
It's not easy
Going where no-one goes
And no-one knows

Do we have to be so distant
How can you be so unreal
What's the reason for hiding and
How does crying make you feel

I can see you're
Talking to me in riddles
Do what you like
You go where the wind blows
Talk about
Your life I'd like to know
It's not easy
Going where no-one goes
And no-one knows

I reach for a certain disguise
That you're weaving
And I can tell by the mist in your eyes
That you're dreaming,
Dreaming

Do we have to be so distant
How can you be so unreal

In the clouds
Running and chasing shadows
In the crowd
Frozen in a window
Talk about
Your life I'd like to know
It's not easy
Going where no-one goes
And no-one knows



3.
A Vava Inouva
by Idir (1976).


A Vava Inouva
Txilek elli yi n taburt a Vava Inouva
Ccencen tizebgatin-im a yelli Ghriba
Ugadegh lwahc elghaba a Vava Inouva
Ugadegh ula d nekkini a yelli Ghriba

Amghar yedel deg wbernus
Di tesga la yezzizin
Mmis yethebbir i lqut
ussan deg wqarru-s tezzin
Tislit zdeffir uzetta
Tessallay tijebbadin
Arrac ezzin d i tamghart
A sen teghar tiqdimin

Ccencen tizebgatin-im a yelli Ghriba
Ugadegh lwahc elghaba a Vava Inouva
Ugadegh ula d nekkini a yelli Ghriba

Adfel yessed tibbura
Tuggi kecment yehlulen
Tajmaât tettsargu tafsut
Aggur d yetran hejben
Ma d aqejmur n tassaft
Idegger akken idenyen
Mlalen d aït waxxam
I tmacahut ad slen

Txilek elli yi n taburt a Vava Inouva
Ccencen tizebgatin-im a yelli Ghriba
Ugadegh lwahc elghaba a Vava Inouva
Ugadegh ula d nekkini a yelli Ghriba


4.
Paradise Bird
by Amii Stewart (1979).


What've I gotta do to keep a hold on you?

Don't ever let me tie you down
I know you gotta choose, why don't you?
And if you have to go, Let's break away

Maybe I can understand why you're acting underhand,
Sometimes I ask too much of you
I don't want you to go, but I know
You found the horizon calling out to you

oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh
Paradise Bird, fly away
Fly away
Paradise Bird, fly away

Seems like only yesterday you were begging me to stay,
You tried so hard to change my mind
Funny how the day was turnin' 'round and around
Paradise Bird, you're hard to find,
Paradise Bird, you're hard to find,
Paradise Bird, you're hard to find

Fly away, Fly away
oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh

Ahhh, Ahhh,
Paradise Bird, so far away
Ahhh, Ahhh,
Paradise Bird

Seems like only yesterday you were begging me to stay,
You tried so hard to change my mind
Funny how the day was turnin' 'round and around
Paradise Bird, you're hard to find,
(Paradise Bird), so hard to find,
Paradise, you're hard to find

ah, ah, ah, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Fly away, Fly away




5.
Abbouaka by Enzo Enzo (1990).



Câlin mais, pas du tout, pas du tout
Caïman comme moi o o o à paresser
Tu me fais rire, tu me fais aimer
Quand tu m'enlaces si o o o

Abbouakka mes soucis fait passer
Ta peau est noire, j'aime tant la goûter

Naviguer tout à fait, tout à fait
Loin du bord désormais, o o o day after day
Insolemment tu m'as désarmée
Insolemment je voudrais te manquer

Abbouakka mes soucis fait passer
Ta peau est noire, j'aime tant la goûter
Abbouakka, donne-moi un baiser
J'adore la nuit quand ta peau est mouillée
Abbouakka mes soucis fait passer
Ta peau est noire, j'aime tant la goûter
Abbouakka tes cheveux sont bouclés
Tes yeux si grands je pourrais m'y noyer
Abbouakka




6.
Drive By by Duran Duran (1994).


It was the hottest day in July

And all along Santa Monica Blvd
cars were stood still
And a gleaming metal tube
Would stretch all the way from Highland
Back to La Brea.
And she met under Los Angeles sunshine

Young man was sitting at the wheel
On his way to make a pickup
Turned off the air-con
Rolled down the window
And began to sweat

Out over the Hollywood hills
He saw the clouds building
Like great dark towers of rain
Ready to come tumbling down
Any day now
Not a day too soon

(any day now)

And as the music drifted in
From other cars
His eyes started to slip
This is the story of his dream

Silver...

(Sing Blue Silver, Sing Sing Blue Silver)

This is the story of his dream..




7.
Song To The Siren by This Mortal Coil (1984).



On the floating, shipless, oceans

I did all my best to smile
til your singing eyes and fingers
drew me loving into your eyes.
And you sang "Sail to me, sail to me,
Let me enfold you."
Here I am, here I am
waiting to hold you.

Did I dream you dreamed about me?
Were you here when I was full sail?
Now my foolish boat is leaning,
broken lovelorn on your rocks.
For you sang "Touch me not, touch me not,
Come back tomorrow."
Oh my heart, oh my heart
shies from the sorrow.

I'm as puzzled as a newborn child.
I'm as riddled as the tide.
Should I stand amid the breakers?
Or shall I lie with death my bride?
Here me sing: "Swim to me, swim to me,
Let me enfold you."

Here I am, Here I am, waiting to hold you."




9.
Eaunanisme by Mylene Farmer (1995).



J'irai lui dire la pâleur de ses yeux

Qu'ils avaient la profondeur de nos cieux
Je sais qu'elle marche sans savoir qui elle est
Que c'est les jambes d'une autre qui la portaient
Je l'entends murmurer

Océan d'ambre
mélange mélange-moi
à tes légendes mets
l'ancre l'ancre en moi
C'est si douce ce brûlure
Là où ta main me touche, Eau
Et coule cette écume
De ma bouche

J'irai lui dire que son coeur c'est fatigué
(de vous)
J'irai lui dire que de l'Homme elle s'est lassée
(du tout)
Que sa vie rare est cachée dans les velours
(de l'Immensité)
Qu'il est trop tard pour aimer, elle s'est dissoute
Dans l'éternité, Eau

Océan d'ambre
mélange mélange-moi
à tes légendes
mets l'ancre l'ancre en moi
C'est si douce ce brûlure
Là où ta main me touche, Eau
Et coule cette écume
De ma bouche





10.
Honesltly OK by Dido (2000).



I just want to feel safe in my own skin

i just want to be happy again
i just want to feel deep in my own world
but I'm so lonely i dont even want to be with myself anymore
on a different day
if i was safe in my own skin
then i wouldn't feel lost and so frightened
but this is today and I'm lost in my own skin
and im so lonely i dont even want to be with myself anymore
i just want to feel safe in my own skin
i just want to be happy again...





11. Cherish The Day by Sade (1992).



You're ruling the way that I move
And I breathe your air You only can rescue me This is my prayer If you were mine If you were mine I wouldn't want to go to heaven I cherish the day I won't go astray I won't be afraid You won't catch me running You're ruling the way that I move You take my air You show me how deep love can be You're ruling the way that I move And I breathe your air You only can rescue me This is my prayer I cherish the day I won't go astray I won't be afraid You won't catch me running I cherish the day I won't go astray I won't be afraid Won't run away You show me how deep love can be You show me how deep love can be This is my prayer I cherish the day I won't go astray I won't be afraid Won't run away Won't shy I cherish the day I won't go astray I cherish the day I cherish the day I cherish the day I cherish the day I cherish the day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...