ACIDPoPSoNG - Three Songs By The Cure In A Row

Certaines chansons de The Cure sont comme une chute. Une longue et interminable chute, au cours de laquelle on s'attache davantage à voler qu'à se soucier du fond qui se rapproche.

Vieillir, ramer, se séparer; Robert Smith fait des gouffres existentiels quelque chose de magnifique... Check That Out!


Ci-dessous: "Sinking" by The Cure (The Head On The Door) 1985.

Em
I am slowing down
Em
As the years go by
Em
I am sinking
Am C
So I trick myself

Am C

Like everybody else


The secrets I hide
Twist me inside
They make me weaker

Am C

So I trick myself

Am C
Like everybody else

G Em

I crouch in fear and wait

G Em
I'll never feel again


D

If only I could
C

If only I could
D

If only I could
C

remember
Em
Anything at all



Ci-dessous: "The Same Deep Water As You" by The Cure (Disintegration) 1989.



A Bm C Bm
Kiss me goodbye, pushing out before I sleep
A Bm
Can't you see I tried
C Bm A
Swimming in the same deep water as you is hard
A-Bm-C-Bm-A ...
"the shallow drowned lose less than we"

You breathe the strangest twist
upon your lips
"and we shall be together..."

"kiss me goodbye bow your head and join with me"
And face pushed deep reflections meet

The strangest twist upon your lips
And
dissapear the ripples clear and laughing break
Against your feet and laughing break the mirror sweet

"So we shall be together..."

"kiss me goodbye" pushing out before i sleep

It's lower now and slower now

The strangest twist upon your lips
But i don't see, and i don' t feel but tightly hold up silently
My hands before my fading eyes

And in my eyes your smile
The very last thing before i go...

I will kiss you i will kiss you i will kiss you
Forever on nights like this

I will kiss you I will kiss you
And we shall be together...





Ci-dessous: "Apart" by The Cure (Wish) 1994.


Découvrez The Cure!


Am G Dm Am he waits for her to understand, but she won't understand at all she waits all night for him to call, but he won't call anymore he waits to hear her say: forgive but she just drops her pearl-black eyes and prays to hear him say 'i love you' but he tells no more lies he waits for her to sympathize, but she won't sympathize at all she waits all night to feel his kiss but always wakes alone he waits to hear her say: forget but she just hangs her head in pain and prays to hear him say 'no more' i'll never leave again G Dm Am how did we get this far apart? Am G we used to be so close together how did we get this far apart? i thought this love would last forever he waits for her to understand but she won't understand at all she waits all night for him to call, but he won't call he waits to hear her say: forgive but she just drops her pearl-black eyes and prays to hear him say 'i love you' but he tells no more lies how did we get this far apart? we used to be so close together how did we get this far apart? i thought this love would last forever



Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...