ACIDPoPSoNG - Olivia


Il fut un temps où rien n'était plus cool qu'Olivia. Elle enchainait succès musicaux et cinématographiques les uns derrières les autres.


Voici quelques madeleines sonores extraites de la bande Originales du film Xanadu (1980)dans lequel elle jouait...

Ci-dessous: "Magic" by Olivia Newton-John (1980)

D
Come take my hand
A F#m
You should know me
G
I've always been in your mind
A
You know that I'll be kind
F#m A D
I'll be guiding you

D
Building your dream
A F#m
Has to start now
G
There's no other road to take
A
You won't make a mistake
F#m A D
I'll be guiding you

G Dm C
You have to believe we are magic
F G
Nothin' can stand in our way
G Dm C
You have to believe we are magic
F G D
Don't let your aim ever stray

Am
And if all your hopes survive
G
Your destiny will arrive
Cm Am
I'll bring all your dreams alive
G
For you

D
From where I stand
A F#m
You are home free
G
The planets align so rare
A
There's promise in the air
F#m A D
And I'm guiding you

D A F#m
Through every turn I'll be near you
G
I'll come anytime you call
A
I'll catch you when you fall
F#m A D
I'll be guiding you

G Dm C
You have to believe we are magic
F G
Nothin' can stand in our way
G Dm C
You have to believe we are magic
F G D
Don't let your aim ever stray

Am
And if all your hopes survive
G
Your destiny will arrive
Cm Am
I'll bring all your dreams alive
G
For you





Ci-dessous: "Xanadu" by Olivia Newton-John & Electric Light Orchestra (1980)

G C G
A place where nobody dared to go
B7 Em
The love that we came to know
A7 C D
They call it Xanadu
G C G
And now, open your eyes and see
B7 Em
What we have made is real
A7 C D
We are in Xanadu

G Bm
A million lights are dancing
C Am D
And there you are, a shooting star
G Bm C
An everlasting world and you're here with me
Am D D7
Eternally

G A A7 C
Xanadu, Xanadu (now we are here)
D
In Xanadu
G A A7 C
Xanadu, Xanadu (now we are here)
D
In Xanadu

C D
Xanadu your neon lights will shine
D7 F#-G
For you Xana-du

The love, the echoes of long ago
You needed the world to know, they are in Xanadu
The dream that came through a million years
That lived on through all the tears
It came to Xanadu

A million lights are dancing and there you are
A shooting star, an everlasting world and you're
Here with me eternally

G A A7 C
Xanadu, Xanadu (now we are here)
D
In Xanadu

G A
Now that I'm here
A7 C
Now that you're near
D G
In Xanadu

G A
Now that I'm here
A7 C
Now that you're near
D G
In Xanadu


Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...